Listening to Jamie Callum is such a treat. Not a good lookin chap, but a real talent with the piano. Guess I never had that some amount of musical inclination all my life. I like music, but I guess I just can't 'create' music like some others can. Know a whole lot of crazily talented ppl who just have it at their fingertips. So cool aint it? Yah ppl like me who don't have the little gift can just sit back and admire those who form bands. Haha I don't even qualify being the backups. Probably just the audience. But it's still nice to listen to bands. Maybe it's time to listen to more indie stuff.
Rooney's great. The band featured in OC for ignorant ppl. Might have stepped on the toes of ignorant ppl, but who cares man. It's nice to listen to songs tt match your mood. Oh but no country music or dance tracks pls. Country may be classic but ain't my cuppa. Dance is just plain lousy. Nothing great, all electric beats or whatever you call it. Off to my musical wonderland. A place tt I can only participate as the audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment