Sunday, October 30

Bt Batok Pres Youth Fellowship joined us at Youth Zone today. Kinda cool to see all youths to congregate and gather to worship in one spirit. Really. Something new that we've explored. Kudos to the ppl who organized it. Although it makes me feel kind of older than all of them, it was good to see all their faces brighten up during worship. A blast. Maybe too much of a blast that some older folks in church might not take it. Haha...

Reminds me of how powerful it is when God's people come to worship together, regardless of where we come from. Just like how it was at the youth congregation at Chiang Rai. God's presence was really felt over at Chiang Rai. Guess that was why I teared even though I didn't understand a single thing they were saying. The power of God's spirit moving among the people!

:::

What makes this day especially interesting is how I managed to park with a car beside me! Haha, quite a venture for me considering how a terrible 'parker' I am. Best of all, I could do it in one move and get the whole vehicle within the lot! Hahaha... interesting. But it isn't perfect lah. Not exactly in the middle of the lot, but I'm so darn pleased. A step forward for this lousy driver. I'll try again tmr - last day before Dad returns and uses the vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment