Think my blog has sorta died over the past weeks. Anyhow I haven't got a good reason to resusitate it. But since I'm so bored after reading boring notes, might as well blabber around.
We're just the few idiots left in school waiting for the last paper to end (and we'll be officially graduates! no more undergrads..) A friend asked if I'll miss NTU, and without much thinking, I just said NO. Sounds so cynical and disassociated from school but yeah. I don't miss school. I don't worry about not keeping in contact with my small circle of friends, but that's just about it. NTU has totally no fond memories except the friends around me. Kind of like some transactional thing that you have with the school. Come and study -- that's it.
People might think this is so sad, that I've wasted 3yrs in Uni. But hey, it's ok for me man. I look forward to more things outside of NTU during these 3yrs. Just move along after graduation with my friends. Even boring NJ had more fond memories - the rugby team and our infamous coach Big Fat Rong.
No comments:
Post a Comment