It's been months since I've last blogged.. Just kinda spend my free time on everything else except for looking at any computers/laptops. Yup, talk about occupational hazards and trauma..
Exactly a year ago, I returned from a month long vacation that was so full of adventure and excitement. A year later, I sit in front of my laptop just being thankful that I managed to get off work on time today.
How things change in a short span of a year. No wonder they say the only constant is change.
Guess change can be for the better or worse. No one knows until the point when we reach that moment when change occurs.
Who knows what will happen a year later when I look back at this blog..
But nonetheless, I thank God for how He is the neverchanging pillar of my life - keeping me sane in the kind of craziness rush that I face almost daily at work..
Romans 8:28.. lesson learnt: all things are planned by God for our good..
No comments:
Post a Comment