Tuesday, October 9

Lunched in today.. Quite nice for a change although it's super quiet here. It's also quite weird how all the colleagues in my cube lunched in today. Worst thing is that we all kept quiet. Everyone reading their own emails n stuff. And here I am typing furiously at this blog post. Haha.. I even wonder if I'll get sacked for blogging. Oh well, then again I'm not posting any thing w suspicious blog content. I'm a politically friendly person.

Darn, I've got things to do but I'm just quite bored at work cuz I still haven't found chummy friends like Aunty Goh back in EY. Ok nvm, I'll jio jio the newbies for tea sometime. Good that we had lunch tog yesterday and will be having another one tmr. Hahaha I think the girls are also bored stiff too.

Looking fwd to facial later on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment