I feel a mix mash of things now. Partly happy that the holidays are just so near, looking forward to all the freedom and ultimate slacking. Oh and of course Chiang Rai mission trip. On the other hand, I'm totally freaked out by the exams. I've got a paper later this afternoon and it's the horrendous tax. Ahh..
I kinda love the subject, but it's scary at the same time when you've gotta take the exam. Liking it is one thing, but taking an exam brings on a whole different feeling. I hope Moira didn't set the marking scheme cuz she's darn strict and picky. An absolutely smart chick but very stringent. Going for her class takes up 110% of your brain power.
God bless everyone taking the paper later.
Meanwhile, I'll just chill at FAL and take a short nap. I can't think for a long time. My puny brain is you xian gong si.
No comments:
Post a Comment