Friday, April 15

I'm desperately looking forward to the hols, not exactly cuz I'm darn well prepared for exams. Kinda relaxed since it's open book. Somehow I sense tt I'm overestimating myself. Eee..

But yah, the lure of the holidays. Oooo.... I'm going to have the long awaited Rice Table lunch with Pkg. Oh, anyone wanna come along? Too bad Vane will be starting her sch again. This kinda sucks cuz the whole poly time schedule is so off and wrong. Dn dare ask Xian cuz her exams haven't even started, it'll be a looong way more to go for her. But the lucky lass is graduating this sem.

Pinning and hoping to play tennis when the holidays kick in. Miss those days where a whole bunch of us went to NIE (smuggled with Dav's one miserable NIE card) and took over almost all the courts. It was great! Time to move my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment