Supposed to meet the girlie gang at Rice Table later on. Aiyoh, but so many can't make it. It's the public hols girls.. Hahha oh well, nevermind. We'll gather the whole group another time. So meanwhile it's gonna be me, Fion and Xian at a large table which we reserved. Hahah.. Ops!
Holidays are just a time when you keep spending n spending. It's scary how much we eat and spend on entertainment. Yikes! What's making it worse is that I'm not working. Ahh...
Oh Chock, if you're reading this - Cheese's organizing ktv tomorrow nite with the rest of our class people. He asked me to tell u that Wai Mun's not going. I also can't make it cuz I'm meeting Wensi and dunno who else she asked. Should be the rest of the rugrats. Hahha, pls be prepared to treat us to prata when Yam comes back. Haahhaha... Bring Cliff along hor. That's part of the deal. Tsk!
No comments:
Post a Comment