Sunday, November 20

Almost lost my wallet today in the Jurong Pt library. Somehow I just left my wallet at the loan desk after checking out some magazines, and I walked off without realizing it was still on the desk. Was still telling myself that I might just leave my wallet there and lose it.

Wierd how things can just happen exactly how you predict it to be. I must have been a zombie walking around and not aware of my surroundings. Esp after a long day with En Shyang & Fion's wedding.

But really thank God for kind souls who brought my wallet back to the librarians for safekeeping after they found it on the desk. The librarians were also nice enough to call my home to try finding me (although I wasn't home). They also made an announcement in the library, but I left immediately after loaning the magazines.

Be nice if you see anything. Return them to the help desk. What you pick up might just be owned by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment