Thursday, December 8

The short bangkok trip over the wkend was great. Refreshing break from the usual monotony in SG. Not exactly refreshing in the literal sense cuz it's just too dusty n humid in bkk. But nice. I always like to see Thai ppl, even tho I got kinda ripped off by the hawkers at Chatchuchak. Ended up not buying lotsa, except for shirts for PA. Gee.. No bargains found.

This week's a hell lot of decision making for me. Not sure where I wanna go after graduation. Not sure whether I shld move with my previous instincts and rock the boat, or suffer on the dark side and enjoy the company. Yeah my parents think I'm kinda stupid to think that the team will remain, and that I'm sorta 'conned' by what ppl tell me. But then again, maybe I shld just go along and sign on the dotted line. Not sure.

Even as I prepare to make my decision, my mind's in a total mess. Every moment I keep questioning myself whether it's really the right choice. Should I submit my application tmr or wait till next wk? Shld I forego the prestige of being in PWC and join EY? Such a big gamble. Guess I'll just have to take whatever consequences that comes my way. Oh God, please let it be a right choice. One that I won't regret or look back again. If it's gonna be a shitty year, then gimme strength and patience to endure things.

Toss up: rock the boat and enjoy the reputation / remain status quo and be deprived of a life
As what I hear everyday from my colleague, "sign on the dotted line..."
Question is which company??

No comments:

Post a Comment