Had a nice catch up with the guys and their new found friends at KAP yesterday. Elliot's leaving for Auckland on Monday so it was like a mini gathering cum farewell for him. Sheesh, it's been like more than a decade that we all knew each other. As usual, we took our annual photo. Kinda funny how all 3 of us happened to wear red. Argh and I had to stand in the middle of 2 giants. The photo looked so weird, but haha interesting! A valley in the midst of KAP. Must get my hands on em from Elliot's cam.
Talking abt red. Guess I've always got tt little rebellious streak in me. Went to highlight my hair today. Wanted orange or blonde, but somehow I ended up choosing red. Sheesh, the first round of highlights was so subtle tt there was no visible difference. So the lady did it again for me, and gosh all hell broke lose. I've become an ah lian in less than 1/2 hr. All bright red, as tho I dyed my whole head instead of a mere highlight. Thank goodness the lady said tt after a couple of washes (probably in a wk's time) it won't be so red. Hahha..
So here it is, i've become a red-head. Sheesh...
No comments:
Post a Comment