Tuesday, December 20

Some new client at a new place. Not as bad cuz it's near civilisation. But the irritating client really sucks. He practically tries to avoid answering my question and glares at me for trying to bring him back on topic. Grr... All I ever do is complain behind their backs, but I can't do that right in front of the Financial Controller's deadpan face. Someday I do wish they fold up so that they're no longer the clients. Haha, evil me.

New client also meant new colleages to work with. Guess sometimes I just like to be cozy with my little bunch of ppl I know. No more new friends or acquaintances. Hard to edge me outta my comfort zone. Thank goodness I do OT with ppl I'm closer with. If not I'll just scream and pull my hair. We'll see what happens for the next few weeks.

Do hope that I get some overseas secondment or job. Get outta our tiny little island to see the world, get into how others live their lives yada yada....

No comments:

Post a Comment