Merry Christmas to everyone! Much as it is a season for parties and fun, pls dn drink and drive. Hai, because of you guys who drink n drive, I've been deprived by my dad of driving today. Argh. Can't even drive to church to meet the rest for their bbq. He asked me to take public transport if I dn want him to send me to and fro. Ack! Why would I want my dad to pick me up when I don't even know when I'll leave?
So drivers out there, pls not drink and drive, don't get into accidents. I may get a chance to drive soon.
And what on earth is the whole Narnia craze about? Is it really so nice? Can't imagine 2 different groups of ppl asking me to watch Narnia with em just over this Christmas holiday. First it's the YAMers who are watching it tonite, then the YZers on the 27th. Nah, not my cuppa tea. Another time my friends.
Dinner's at my place tonite. Wonder how I'll die of boredom tonite. Hopefully not. Maybe I can play mahjong with my neighbours tonite.
Uncle Richard's coming over tonite as well. Good to have him over for the gathering, rather than have him recuperate at St. Luke's all alone. More the merrier for gatherings! Wonder how he's coping with the recovery. Pray that God will restore good health unto him soonest. Push on, uncle!
No comments:
Post a Comment