Wednesday, February 1

CNY was the usual drill. Visit the regular extended family and distant relatives, have the usual huo guo at a family friend's place etc. But guess this yr was kinda different.
Sat there listening to those old ladies talk abt their life stories. Kinda cool, but that's it. I can only listen. Can't utter a single word of dialect. Hahha.. I'm not ashamed of myself. My grandparents understand chinese, so that's good. Heh heh..
Did some silly stuff with my younger cousins on first day while at a grand aunt's place. Can't imagine how I actually tried to help my teenager cousin take some photo of one of the girls at the place; just cuz he had a bet with another friend that the girl looked like his male classmate. Gosh I even asked him whether it was a compliment/insult to both the guy and girl. But hey, my first fooray into voueyerism (argh, whatever. I don't know how to spell it) Haha stupid trick trying to msg with his mobile held high up. Duh.. I actually told him just to ask the girl to take a picture with him. Haha but as usual, my cousin must act cool (to match his dark and bad boy looks) and not resort to blatant photo taking.
Wonder whether he won the bet with the lousy photo I took. Hmm.. Time to ask him and get my treat if he did win.

No comments:

Post a Comment