Thursday, February 23

Overheard some ppl complaining how the master budget assignment is so hard while sitting in FAL waiting for Wen to finish printing her notes. Strange that everytime I hear this, it makes me wonder what have I been doing for the past couple of yrs.
Evil me secretly laughs at them for having to do those dumb assignments, and suffer during recess week. Maybe they're having the last laugh cuz they needn't do their FYP eventually. And here we are slogging away and hammering SPSS. Who on earth wants to do anything with SPSS?!
:::
Weird also how ppl can dream of other ppl they met back in JC. People whom they're not close to, and are just plain "smile and hi" acquaintances. It's even weirder to have to see them in sch and remember that the night before, you just had a dream about JC life.
How do dreams come about? Interesting thing to note and know. But for now, I think I'm quite happy having a nice sleep and dreaming about quirky things everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment