Sometimes you can be just so frustrated at your dad for not being a normal dad. Why must he always interfere with me life? I'm getting married and not him. Why must he invite so many ppl until I've gotta now manage n settle his lan tan zi?! Told my mom this morning that it is not an easy number that we can manage. But no one understands!! Now we've got a big problem becos of my dad's wonderful idea to invite the whole world when the church cannot even cope with it.. I feel like scruyying off and just get married in Bali or somewhere where it's jus us and no one else. I'm so frustrated at him that I just tear uncontrolably. Why must it turn out like that? Shouldn't everyone and or families be happy?
I'm gonna be very insistent for once in my life and make sure what we plan goes thru. Enough of them controlling my life, telling me what to learn, what to study, what to work as.. I think no other person would be as guai and not talk back.
I will make sure I don't cry when I start arguing with them. Old enough and they must just let go. (sometimes I wonder if they would've been more relaxed if I studies abroad or stayed in uni hostel through out the 3yrs)
No comments:
Post a Comment