Today is yet another reminder that I shouldn't take things for granted.. All things fall into place not because of our fantastic or flawless planning, but all things are held together by Him. Just as He holds the heavens and earth together, He too holds all of us up.
The omnious clouds this morning dampened my heart because it was not ideal for pre wedding photos. Amazingly He answered my prayers and cleared the sky and clouds away! George and crew were great too! Great eye for nice shots and lovely company! We really thank God that He just let this opportunity for a shoot to happen..
Although Dearie met and accident (because someone collided into his car while he was stationary), I still thank God that he was safe. Very proud of my Dearie to be able to collect his emotions after dealing with all of it and rushing to church, and still be able to go on with the shoot. You rock Dear!!
It's our prayer that the insurance claim will go on smoothly. Pray for justice to be served by God and that the motorcyclist would be truthful in his report. Pray also for the pizza company to be reasonable and objective in fulfilling the bumper replacement costs.
I don't know what would lie ahead of us. Whether the insurance case would move on smoothly, whether this would be done amicably. But I know that all things are in His hands and I have to surrender it to Him. I trust that the Lord will see to that justice be served and the innocent would be rightly treated.
Not my will but Yours Lord.. Thank you for all that you've freely provided to us..
No comments:
Post a Comment