Tuesday, June 1

Hmm sometimes people really do quite strange things.

I just saw a lady curling her hair with a curler, put on make up,
dress up in the gym toilet. Did all of these while standing on sky-
high heels in the ladies toilet which has clean floors. Wonder why she
bothers to make herself endure such stress from the heels, as her
whole dress up process was so long. I saw her when I first changed to
hit the gym, and she was still there after I finished working out,
bathed, packed my gym gear and left. C'mon, this woman even brought
her full hair curler set to the toilet! It was as if she as going to
the gym for some photoshoot of a girl on a date. So weird!

Thought it was mere coincidence to meet such a strange lady cos most
of the ladies I see at the gym are normal folks. Then came lady number
two. Let's call her GI Jane (she looks like a female version of GI
Joe). She went into the changing room and started whisperin to
herself. It was as if she was having a conversation while alone in the
changing room! Mad!

What's with people these days man! Too stressed up from a city
lifestyle.. IMH might just get busier with the passing of each
generation of city dwellers.