Thursday, August 19

I feel like a walking dartboard all over again. Reporting to several small bosses and being arrowed to do more work becos I'm the most junior person on board. Why why why.. Doesn't make a difference even when I'm promoted a little cos I'm still most junior compared to the small bosses. Sigh.

God grant me strength. I've told my immediate boss that I'm bait swamped and shared with him the extent of my non-core work that I've been assigned. While he said he will step in to help reassign if I cannot cope anymore, he also cautioned that it's too early now for him to talk to other bosses and pull me out of those work. What the heck. If I start doing those other work, my two legs would be deep in and all the bosses will then say hard to let me go cos there should be continuity. Alamak..

Anyway I just have to see how it goes. I will still tell them I need to get married and go on honeymoon. Just too bad they always forget that I've told them about my personal commitments and given them ample notification.

Tired tired. Why is every job like that...

Sent from my iPhone