Tuesday, April 17

Jon flipped today!! Didn't manage to take a picture cos I didn't expect him to flip. Heh.. I was just observing him, thinking he wouldn't be able to flip successfully. Then tada! Flip.. Okay, his hands were a little stuck after the flip so I had to help position him comfortably.

Was telling MIL not to worry when Jon turns on the bed with his head arched back cos that was what I saw when Jon tried to flip. Also mentioned that sometimes can just help him lie on his belly to practice lifting his head. So I demo what we do in our room at night, and to my amazement, Jon held his head up high fora long time! Wheee!! Again, too slow to take picture cos MIL worried Jon's head to heavy for him to lift for a long time. So I had to flip him back. Well, at least he demo that he can do it! :) time to let him lie on belly occasionally..

Sent from my iPhone