He dozed off within 5mins of suckling. Then I unlatched him and saw that he didn't stir before I went on to express in the other room. Sigh. I haven't even hit 10ml and he cried. Had to hurriedly stop everything and go carry him.
Again he refused everything. So I thought maybe let him suckle again. But he kept unlatching himself. Hmm this seems to be how he is when he wanted to be burped a couple of nights back. Okay, so I carried him up to burp. With the diaper cloth still on the bed to act as a protector for our bed, I lifted him up to begin burping. And to my horror, our little rascal burped and pooped at the instant when I lifted him. The poop somehow leaked from his diaper onto all of my shorts and shirt, and also onto both the diaper cover and bits of our bed! Aaahhhhhh!!!!
Of course have to quickly clean everyone up and get maid to change bed sheets. So scramble and call for help to change bed sheets while I settle Jon and myself.
The other room was like a war zone. Milk expressing machine with the 2 bottles still on the table, I had to put a baby that is full of poop on his diaper table and scramble for new diapers and diaper cover. Then ran into my own room to get my clothes cos I couldn't change him if I was soo soiled. Okay, so change the adult and used baby wipe to clean away all the poop that seeped through my clothes onto my body. Thereafter clean the dirty baby backside. Threw my adult clothes on the floor and baby clothes in the baby laundry basket so that I had space to wipe the dirty backside. Ah ha, then our curious little Bacon came to smell all the dirty items, including the waste paper basket. I think I was a basket case, cos here I am cleaning dirty backside and shouting at Bacon to move away and not eat things in the waste paper basket. My hairband all lose and hair hanging in drips and drabs around my face. I looked and felt like a nut case.
Okay, so when everyone was clean, I had to help maid take our bed sheets cos it was in MIL's cupboard which she cannot anyhow open. Did that and went back to Jon, hoping to coax him back to sleep.
Again all failed and he was smiling at me, as if laughing at the adults scrambling after him. *faints* dunno to laugh or be angry with him. Cannot sleep right, so let me get back to my unfinished 'express' business. AGAIN, haven't really finish pumping and he's crying the whole roof down for someone to carry him and nurse him back to sleep. Aaahhh!
Don't care. Let him cry a bit more while I keep the bottle of milk in freezer. The house was really like a war zone with the background of 'baby-cry-type gunshots', and maid in toilet frantically trying to wash off poop on bed sheet, adult clothes and baby clothes..
As I'm blogging this, Jon is happily suckling himself to sleep while I'm catching my breath and trying to regain composure after the afternoon "battle".
Hmm I hope I have time for a quick toilet break. Don't dare to bathe until grandparents are back to help sooth the "cry warrior"..
Sent from my iPhone