Monday, June 4

Absolutely feel like a cow in a milk production line today.

Went to nursing room and found all 3 cubicles occupied with machine sounds in the background. Since everyone typically takes a while with each "milking session", I decided to try the gym changing room in office.

Haha, just when I was all prepared for my "milking session" in the gym changing room, the light went off cos the light sensor in the room was in a position that could not detect my presence no matter how much I waved my arms. Grrr... Then again, thank goodness it happened early else I would be stuck in the middle of my session in the dark. Haha!

So now I'm back at the "factory", joining 2 other mummies in our respective production lines. Lol. Oh, one other "cow" left so I could use the room.

Mooooooooo.....

Sent from my iPhone