Wednesday, June 13

Mummyhood makes one a highly efficient and fast worker. Haha..

Unlike others who may choose to do their work slowly and clock OT, mummies wanna quickly finish work and go home to their families. Hence they work ultra fast; finding most efficient means of working. Our brains move at a frenetic pace; often moving a few steps ahead to plan out our work steps and try to pre-empt undue surprises. The need to be fast is ever more crucial as we double hat as 'cows'. Haha! So must allocate time to head to our 'farm's production line'. Muahaha..

Mummies also walk and eat fast. Chop chop go! Hahahah.. So fast until I find myself snapping my fingers as I walk and think about matters. Lol.. I probably look like an idiot to strangers. Heh.. But what the heck, I need to do my things and go home on time.

Spend time with my hubby and play with my baby! YEAH!!!! :D